Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Addition

I would like to add to yesterdays entry pertaining to those who are able to keep up with posting even when their lives are hectic. I was thinking last night about this, and there are a couple more people that I can recall, who are amazing with blogging. These wonderful women are: Sandra Westwood and Lena Baron . Sandra has 4 children and is pregnant with # 5, but she somehow manages to pull herself to the computer and write something witty. Lena Baron has a lot on her plate: physical and emotional distress, school, and improving house space. Her entries inspire me. Again, I wonder how she pulls herself to the computer and begins to enter her thoughts for the day.
I felt bad about not including others and I know there are many more, but these gals just stick out in my mind and they make me laugh. They have a lot of things going on, yet they manage. Thanks everyone for your wonderful entries, every entry is great and it gives me ideas on what to write because I am not witty in the least bit.

Love ya, Theresa

1 comment:

Dynamic duo said...

Hon, you are more witty and clever than you give credit for. Inspiration is good, but you are a strong and wonderful woman who sells herself short!! STOP THAT! :D

Love you,

Sheila