Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

First Anniversary of Entering Arizona

I have been putting off finishing this post, so act as though you were viewing it back in October. ;-)

October 8, 2008, was the first anniversary of our arrival into the state of Arizona.
It has been a tough year. We have had many struggles: NO family or relatives around to relieve us from the children when they were driving us crazy, emotional struggles ( ex..when we need someone to talk with face to face-- I was 8 weeks pregnant when we moved), and not being able to find work for a long while, but we obviously managed. We have had a lot of help from our friends in both wards. We feel blessed to have them in our lives. I feel I should repay them, but I don't know how, a card doesn't seem to do it justice. Anyway, to say these least, the LDS church has come through for us and we really appreciate it. We love looking forward to seeing our families (grandparents, sisters, brothers, cousins, etc...), it's fun to see everyone.

Love you all, Theresa



1 comment:

Sharane said...

Theresa, thanks for the updates!
You give me way too much credit, I am actually still a few weeks behind on my updates of our lives. Plus, I don't work outside of the home like you. I am so impressed that you can work and take care of your darling kids! I totally agree with your comments about Sandra and Lena, they are both amazing women and bloggers! I can't believe you have been in Az for a year, that is crazy! I seriously miss you guys sooo much! I'm so glad you have a blog!
As far as Braiden goes, that is great that he is doing so well in school. You know how crazy my boys are! We are really trying to be consistent about time outs and not giving our boys attention for negative behavior. We are also trying to acknowledge their good behavior even when it is a small thing. We as parents are a work in progress! Love you!
-Sharane :)