Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

What a borning night

Hello again, I just wanted to share with you all about my experience with the first night on the new job. Everything started out well, the the night manager said now for the fun, but dreaded part of the night. He gave me 3 big stacks of paperwork to read and sign. Holy crap, I now hate reading (well to a point). It took me for ever to get through everything because as I would read the pages nothing made sense, so I re -read them and tried to make sense of all of it (it eventually did). After about 3 hours of reading my eyes were giving me a headache (it was probably due to the lateness of the night), the manager said there was still more fun...on the computer (training), luckily there wasn't enough time to finish everything in one night I'll do it another. There was a staff meeting was held last night, pizza was served. The managers announced that the team I was on had just won some competition, they were give little plastic trophies (they gave me one just because). What a way to start out a new job with trophies and pizza it was great other than all the paperwork-everyone LOVES that...come on I know you do, just admit it. I don't know what to think yet, time will tell. It doesn't matter how crappy the job is at this point, our little family needs all the $$ we can get. Well that's all I can relay at the moment, I'll keep ya posted.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Congrats on the job. I'm sure once you get used to it things will get better. But man you can't beat pizza and a trophy the first day!

Sharane said...

Hope your new job is going well!
Give the kids hugs from aunt Sharane!
Miss you all!

-Sharane :)