Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Braiden has Croup again

I it is now 3:00 A. M. and Emilee decided to wake up to eat. I had her almost back to sleep when Braiden starts to whimper because he is cold from the fan (his room is constantly warm) so I change directions of the fan and put him back to sleep. Emilee is again almost back to sleep when, of course Braiden wakes up with a DEEP seal barking cough. Good thing we have a neutralizer & medicine on hand. Some times I have no idea what brings on the croup, I know it is not contagious. The pediatrician says to administer the medication (albuterol) every 3-4 hours for a couple of days and Pulmicourt for the next 6 months as a preventative.

Well, Braiden is a sleep, now for little miss sweet cheeks. I'm gong to go rock her now. The clicking of the keys is keeping her awake.

Love ya,
-Theresa

No comments: