Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good News

Sorry it's been a bit since our last entry, we've been busy and our lives aren't that eventful.

First of all, GREAT news (well kind of), Theresa go hired at Wells Fargo bank, but I have no start date, they said they are waiting for things to settle down between the others they just hired and orientation, then they will find a trainer and let me know when to come. (I confused- do I have a job or not). I need the check NOW, Theresa is also waiting on a response on when H & R Block is starting, so basically we are still in the same situation as before "Scrambling". So with that said, Brad does not have school for the next week so he will ask a friend in our ward that owns a landscaping business if he needs any help, if not he will probably do some kind of "Day Labor" work to bring in some kind of $$. Well keep ya posted.

Love ya all.
--Theresa

No comments: