Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's my birthday and I'll do what I want.........Well almost.

Hey guess what...... It's my 29th Birthday tomorrow. I'm excited, but not too excited. I don't want to leave the "20's" yet. I have no idea what I am going to do, Brad had the day planned, but pretty much everything has fallen through, all except for a free meal at Dennys. Does anyone have any ideas of what to do with the kids and/or without kids? I am clueless. Don't have much to say. Bye

Love ya, Theresa

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm with you on leaving my 20's. I turned 29 in April. I think I'll have some problems next year! Anyway, go get a manicure or pedicure. If you don't plan on going out with your hubby, go out with some girlfriends. Whatever you do, have a great day!