Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Emilee has walked.

Guess what y'all. Emilee has FINALLY walked at 13 months and 3 days. The funny thing is, Brad spoke to his brother Dan around 5pm ish, and told him that she wouldn't do anything. I mean she would hold on to things, some times stand by herself, but as soon as she realized that she was holding onto anything she would freak and sit down. Later that day everyone was doing their own thing, then suddenly Raelynn starts screaming that Emilee was walking alone. Brad franticaly searched for the camera, by then she woldn't do it wby herself. He spent the next 2 or so hours trying to get her to do it again so I could see it. (It never fails, as soon as I leav to go to work, the kids do some thing special for the first time. I just knew it would happen). Oh, well at least she did. I has been weird for us becuse Braiden walked 5 days before he was 10 months and Raelynn a bit before 11 months. I guess she took a little bit longer since she was a bit earlier than the rest.

I'll post the video shortly.

Love and miss you all. Theresa

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I almost think it's nice the longer they are immovable. Yaa for Emilee I guess be prepared for running now eh? he he

Sharane said...

Way to go Emilee! Emma walked later than both Masen and Kaleb. Kids definitely reach the big milestones when They want to and not Anytime before. That is so frustrating to not have the camera ready for All the Big moments in our children's life. I guess if we Always kept the camera on us, that might work?! Yea right! :)