Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

What have we been up to?

Hello again.  I know it has been a while since the last update, but it has good reasoning.

Well lets see here, aw yes,

1)  Theresa now works 2 part-time jobs that equal one full-time job.  She leaves to go to work around 1:30 p.m. and returns between  the hours of 10 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.

2) Braiden, Raelynn, and Emilee all had broncularitis (RSV).  The two older ones didn't get it as bad as Emilee because their immune system was built up.  Emilee battled a fever  ranging from 102-103 ish for many day before it finally broke (the pediatrician said we didn't need to take her in to the E.R. because she was making movements and not lethargic), still that high of temp is still scary at any age.

3) Kids got better, then sleeping schedule was WAY off, so in turn Theresa didn't get much sleep.  Emilee played on the floor while Theresa "tried" to get some sleep. (just an FYI, one cannot get much sleep on a hard floor and with a baby bouncing around you).

4)  Emilee redeveloped yet another fever, this time it was ranging from 103 to 104. (it did spike to 105, but was quickly broken).  She still had the broncularitis virus, but without the respiratory infection.  I have never felt a baby be sooooo hot (body, hand, feet, face, ears, everything).  Again, she was moving as if she was fine, but still carried a fever, so I took her in the the after hours clinic on Saturday, and of course, there was nothing to do, but to give her a bunch of Tylenol an Ibuprofen.  Amazingly, whatever they gave her at the clinic broke her fever fast.

5) Sleeping pattern is worse.  S L O W L Y  getting better S L O W L Y.  Did I mention it is slowly getting there. :-D 

6) Braiden lost a tooth and the permanent one is already growing in.  See his blog site to see pictures.  He is so proud.

7) Brad will be going to the G.D.C. Convention is California March 24- 27.  A group of 14 students from his school,  Collin College, will be manning a booth at the convention.  Luckily the school will be buying the passes for the participating students.  This will open a lot of perspective  companies.

8)  I  almost forgot Emilee is now the proud new, but very annory owner of 5 and counting teeth.  She love to chew on everything, especially saltine crackers.  Her favorite thing to do right now is to hear her own voice and drool on EVERYTHING. 

Well, now you see why I haven't updated for a while, now I can wait a bit longer again to update the blog again.  He he he. I hope I will be able to update sooner.

Love you all,
Tootles,  Theresa

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Ah man I'm sorry about the sickness. It's so sad to see little ones battle RSV. I'm glad things are improving. Hopefully you'll get more sleep.

Steph said...

I just don't get why you can't blog in between all that! Hahaha, just kidding. I can barely update and I don't have the kids part yet. Glad to hear an update.

Unknown said...

Whoa, hon. I'm glad RSV season is about over. You don't need to go thru anymore of that. I'm sorry to hear your hubby is ABANDONING you! Sounds like a great networking opportunity. GOODLUCKBRADLEY.

Sharane said...

ThanKs So MuCh FoR the UpDaTe! BuMMer about the RSV. GLaD EmiLee is doing BeTTer. WiSh I were there to help while BraD is GoNe. HoPe it all WorKs out WeLL! Where are you working? We LoVe and MiSS You All!
:)

Evelyn said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! Theresa, I don't know you you're doing the 2 jobs...kudos to you for handling it!

Evelyn Woods